Acoustic Winter Show
The Acoustic Winter Show is again being hosted by MCTAMA. February 4, 2012, at Richland Community Center. Show times are are 7pm to 9:30pm. This is an open mike format, so you never know who is going to appear. There will be space for jamming. The show is free, but donations are appreciated. This event was so popular with musicians in 2011, that we didn’t have time to let all of the signups perform. To try and fit everyone in, we have developed some open mike guidelines to try and speed things up.
- The open mike will start promptly at 7 P.M. and end promptly at 9:30 P.M., February 4, 2012
- Sign-ups start at 6:30 P.M.
- No one may sign up more than themselves and one other person to be lead performers on stage.
- No written music, words, or music stands allowed on stage (chord charts for accompaniment is okay).
- All groups must be “on deck” during the performance of the group right before them.
- Groups not “on deck” during the performance of the group before them will be moved to the end of the list.
- Two songs or 8 minutes per sign-up, whichever comes first.
- Performer time starts as soon as the previous group gets off of the stage.
- The time keeper will notify groups on stage at 7 minutes to allow them to wrap up the performance.