2021 event will be a “camp & jam”. No concerts
As of May 2021, we are waiting for an approved permit from Washington State Parks. If the permit is not approved the event will not happen. The decision will be based on health concerns. We will update as soon as we find out. We are planning the 2021 event as a “camp & jam”. No concerts nor activities likely to draw a crowd will be organized. Campers may arrive on Thursday June 10, and must vacate by 11am on Monday June 14, 2021. Fees are $10 per person, plus $13 per vehicle per night. We hope to know by May 1 if the event will for sure be able to happen.